Denver Colorado Travel Tips
I headed to Denver for a short getaway. Now you might be asking…what is there to do in Denver? Well, I asked myself the same thing! With only being there only a few days, we crammed as much as we could into that time. I don’t think you need that much time in Denver. Unless you are booking a lot of day tours to go and visit attractions.
We stayed at the Hyatt which is right downtown, making it easy for us to find things to do during the evenings. We were there 3 nights and kept busy at night by seeing a Comedy Show at Comedy Works, bar hoping another night as there are some great craft brewery’s downtown and heading to a Broncos game.
Quick Tips for Denver, CO.
- They have a FREE mall shuttle that runs down 16th Street Mall. This comes in very handy when you are wondering around town as you can hop on and off whenever you’d like.
- The Broncos Tailgate party that is held at the stadium before games are OUTDOORS so dress warmly.
- Visiting the mountains during the winter is beautiful and there are a lot of tours. They take you out around 8 am and have you back by lunch, which gives you lots of time to enjoy the rest of your day.
- Green Russell is a super cool bar downtown. Drinks are expensive, but it’s a unique experience. I suggest sitting at the bar where you can watch the bartenders in action. They are talented!
- Looking for Sports apparel for a game? Visit the TJ Maxx that is near 16th Mall Street as it’s the cheapest place you’ll find Broncos Sports Gear for games.
I hope these Denver Colorado Travel Tips helped you out and be sure to comment below with your own Denver Colorado Travel Tips for others to read as well!
And the sexiest #ootd goes to this bad boy. This is what you wear to a #NFL game when it’s -5 and you have been tailgating outside since 2pm. #Brrr #GoBroncos #BooPatriots A photo posted by Fashion, YouTuber, DIY Blogger (@nellecreations) on