One of the best ways to convert your summer dresses into fall wear is pairing them with knee high socks. Now sometimes I get a litter nervous wearing this style as it feels very school girlish but overall it’s a very cute look that helps make your dresses extra versatile. When wearing this style, I like to keep most of the outfit very simple as the eyes usually go to the legs, this means to be easy on the accessories and I personally like to try and match the sock colour with the same coloured boots. Check below for some other ideas on how to style knee high socks.
How to Style Knee High Socks
- Pair knee high socks with a cute skirt
- Wear knee high socks with a simple dress
- Pair knee high socks with shorts
- Style knee high socks with tall boots
- Wear knee high socks with a sweater dress