I’m sure if you ask any girl they will say that their white t-shirts are on high rotation during the summer. The white tee is the perfect summer accessory as it brightens up any outfit and let’s admit it makes an insta photo that much better.
Most people seem to be afraid to wash their favourite white t-shirt in fear of it pilling or losing its shape. You have to think of it as washing your hair. You wouldn’t just shampoo your hair and not conditioner it after – it would feel terrible. I will admit when I first started doing my own laundry I would through everything into one load. I quickly found out that my whites were not lasting long and other lighter coloured clothing were fading. I’ve also turned a few things pink. Oops.
From learning my lessons about laundry I’ve turned to new trick to keep my clothing looking new. To help keep my whites, white I start by washing them separate from my other clothes with Tide (the pods are the easiest things ever invented). This is true, I’ve been using Tide for as long as I can remember! Since learning more about Downy Fabric Conditioner I’ve been adding it to my laundry routine. It helps to protect your favourite clothing by coating the fibres of fabric to reduce abrasion from daily wear. I never new fabric conditioning was a thing until a couple months ago but it’s definitely helping me keep me favourite clothing looking it’s best.
White T-Shirt Washing Tips
- Wash and condition your white shirts every wear
- Remember to wash your whites separate from other coloured clothes
- Add Downy Fabric Conditioner to the rinse cycle to protect the cotton fibres in your t-shirts
- Prevent pilling and stretching in cotton with the use of Downy Fabric Conditioner
Three Simple White T-shirt Outfits
- https://stageone.org/persuasive-essay/ https://singlemomsincome.com/rogerian-essay-sample-4515/ http://flahertyseminar.org/graduate/essay-wrting-services/28/ viagra 50m israel prices https://visitmayberry.com/drugstore/all-natural-viagra-alternatives/24/ go site cipro liver enzymes kamagra jelly info how often can i take viagra do my report http://jarmac.com/2019/how-to-write-the-introduction-of-an-essay/4/ need resume help generic name viagra will viagra make you last longer in bed go proofreading reddit 3.43 online order viagra ethnographic essay https://awesomeamsterdam.com/speech-and-hearing-sciences-uw/ clomid tablets to buy ib extended essay guide examples of a descriptive essay http://flahertyseminar.org/graduate/set-english-previous-question-papers/28/ viagra made in india go https://visitmayberry.com/drugstore/cailis/24/ With Jeans – The ultimate go-to outfit. When I am quickly running out I find the easiest thing to pull on is jeans and a white t-shirt. This combo allows you to still throw on any jacket and shoe and it automatically looks like a complete outfit.
- Lounge Wear. As soon as I get home the jeans are off and the comfy pants are on! Pairing my lounge pants with a white t-shirt still, ensures that my outfit is somewhat presentable in case someone shows up at the door.
- Under or Over a Dress. With the 90’s style coming back into style, the white t-shirt has many more uses! I love pairing it over or under a thin strapped dress for additional coverage.