I love a good poncho in the winter and this Avon Black & White Poncho is the perfect pick. Also, did I mention that it is currently on sale? These poncho/wraps are the perfect way to add an extra layer to a winter outfit. I like to pair mine with a long sleeve top to eliminate wearing a jacket. Normally, I wouldn’t go without a jacket but if you’re just running to the store, this is the perfect amount to wear. The worst is going to the mall and then all of a sudden you’re boiling and you’re carrying around an annoying jacket! Am I right? Or, am I right?!
Check out this article for more fashion inspiration on how to wear a poncho.
How to Style a Poncho:
- Wear a long sleeve top underneath
- Pair the poncho with tighter pants since the top half has a ‘looser look’
- Layer the poncho over a dress for a dinner night out
- If your poncho is long enough wear it as a dress with tights.
- Add a belt to the poncho for a more fitted look