It seems like the time where all companies are coming out with their new hair, shampoo and conditioner lines leaving you to think…which one do I purchase? Or, which one is right for my hair? Well, I am here to help you solve that problem! I’m going to break down 4 new launches that have just recently been released.
Spring 2016 Hair Launches
Revlon Orofluido Asia
The new Revlon Orofluido Asia line brings the beauty secrets from Asia to us Canadians and Americans. I have lived overseas in South Korea and can tell you they have beautiful hair! The line’s formula contains Tsubaki Oil, which is an anti-aging oil that helps to protect, moisturize and repair your hair, bamboo extract which helps to strengthen your hair and lastly, rice oil which helps to nourish and smooth your hair.
- Zen Control Elixir (leave-in treatment)
- Zen Control Shampoo
- Zen Control Conditioner
- Zen Control Mask (intense conditioner)
Best for: dry, coarse, brittle hair that also suffers from frizz.
Garnier Whole Blends
New to Garnier, is their Whole Blends which I’m sure you’ve seen on Instagram because they have some beautiful photos! The Garnier Whole Blends line consists of a variety of different lines for different hair types. The whole line is paraben-free and contains a shampoo, conditioner ($5.99 – $8.99) and treatment ($8.99).
- Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures – to help strengthen & heal damaged hair
- Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water – for softer more touchable hair
- Garnier Whole Blends Argan Oil & Cranberry – protect colour & reveal radiant hair
- Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter – tame & control frizzy hair
- Garnier Whole Blends Avocado Oil & Shea Butter – replenish & restore hair
- Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple & Green Tea – boost shine
TRESemmé Reverse Wash
Probably one of the most talked about lines for Spring 2016. TRESemmé’s new Reverse Wash line is all changing up the way you’ve probably been washing your hair your entire life. TRESemmé’s Reverse Wash tells you to use their Pre-Wash Conditioner first to soften your hair followed the Reverse System Shampoo to wash away the weight. My first thought of this line was “Yeah, right!” but then I tried it and my hair actually is softer and not to mention it smells SO good. The TRESemmé Reverse Wash line includes:
- TRESemmé Reverse Wash Shampoo
- TRESemmé Reverse Wash Pre-Wash Conditioner
- TRESemmé Reverse Wash Hair Maximizer
- TRESemmé Reverse Wash Touchable Bounce
- TRESemmé Reverse Wash Flexible Finish
Best for: If you’re looking to add volume to your hair
L’Oreal Hair Expertise Nutri-Gloss Luminzer
Available as of February 2016 L’Oreal’s new Nutri-Gloss Luminzer features their Glycogel Technology with Glycolic and Silk proteins. If you’re unfamiliar with Glycolic, is helps to exfoliate your hairs fiber to remove any impurities and even out the natural light reflection in your hair. Other words, it makes it super shiny – in a good way. The silk proteins in the product helps to condition your hair, leaving it super soft. The L’Oreal Hair Expertise Nutri-Gloss Luminzer contains:
- L’Oreal Hair Nutri-Gloss Luminzer Shampoo ($5.99-$8.99)
- L’Oreal Hair Nutri-Gloss Luminzer Conditioner ($5.99-$8.99)
- L’Oreal Hair Nutri-Gloss Luminzer Glossing Mist ($8.49)
Best for: If you feel you have dull hair and want to add some extra shine but are not worried about volume.