I’m one of those people who try to do just about anything and everything in the mornings so I know that when I get home from work I can relax and not worry about little things. This includes trying to empty the dishwasher, putting away laundry or heading to the grocery store before work to try and get items for dinner that night. I don’t do these all days but just when needed.
For the past two weeks, I’ve been using Jergens® Moisturizer for Wet Skin which is a new product that is aimed to help people like me, the morning multi-taker to get ready faster in the AM. Jergens® Moisturizer for Wet Skin works by locking in moisture on wet skin, allowing you to leave the product in your shower and apply it before you even get out.
It comes in two different scents (green tea oil, coconut oil) and I actually have found it has saved me a few moments in the morning. I also like how I don’t have to use as much product as once the cream is combined with the water from your skin it blends easier and smoother!
To give you more of an idea of my morning and why I love any product that can save me even just a minute in the AM, here’s a look at my typical morning hustle.
- Wake up to alarm…hit snooze multiple times
- Finally wake up to Scotch (my dog, not the drink!) jumping at my nose
- Take Scotch downstairs to go outside and feed him breakfast
- Work out….sometimes
- Go back upstairs, shower, apply Jergens® Moisturizer for Wet Skin before getting out
- Get dressed, hair, makeup while having the news on in the background
- Head downstairs to make breakfast and a lunch for the day
- If time, sit down for a little bit and blog, empty dishwasher, make grocery list, etc. all the daily grown up things I now have with owning a home
- Take Scotch for a quick walk
- Head to work
This seems like a lot, which I guess it kind of is but I’m usually up at 6:30 or 7:00am, depending if I work out and am out the door around 8:15am. Some tips to help you in the morning is to stick to a routine as I’m sure most of us are on autopilot in the morning and to use any product that can help you get ready faster in the morning like dry shampoo (hurray for days when you don’t have to wash your hair) and 2-in-1 products like Jergens® Moisturizer for Wet Skin that allow you to apply the product before getting out of the shower.
Jergens® has also created some hilarious videos that will get you laughing and will introduce you more to the new product. Check them out below on their FB page here.
Disclosure: This blog post was sponsored by Jergens® but the opinions are all my own.