New to Lancome this Spring is the limited edition My French Palette. This palette offers a total of 9 shades that range from a light neutral pink to a smoky blue/grey that is perfect for night time. At the top where you would usually find a mirror is a handy guide that teaches you how you can use the colours. The first three are matte, followed by three iridescent shades and then three hidden shades with the last two to be used as a liner. The guide at the top shows you how you can create a daytime as well as a night time look using these shades.
The palette as well as the other Spring 2015 items are available in February till the end of March.
My French Palette / $68
Vernis in Love / $18
Lip Lover / $29
For daytime, give in to the temptation of a fresh, smoky eye pop look:
• Apply a light veil of shade 1 over the whole lid, up to the eyebrow arch.
• Use shades 3, 4 and 6 to create your smoky eye, working from the centre of the upper lid to the outer corner. Blend the shades to create a graduated effect.
• Accentuate the eye by applying shade 8 to the lower lash border.
• Add a touch of light to the inner corner with shade 7.
When night falls, opt for a chic smoky eye:
• Apply shade 7 from the inner corner to the centre of the lid. Apply shades 5 and 6 working from the centre of the lid to the outer corner.
• Add subtle depth to the eye using shade 2 under the eyebrow arch.
• Accentuate the eye by applying shade 8 along the upper
lash border and shade 9 along the lower lash border.