What you need:
- Extra-fine glitter (find this at Michaels, extra bonus tip ….print off their 40% off coupon from their website)
- Mod-Podge (Michaels again, and use another coupon! J)
- Shoes (use an old pair, or go to Value Village or Wal-mart you can find great deals)
- Paintbrush (dollarma)
- Bowl/plastic cup
- Tin Foil (or something else to cover the inside of your shoe)
1. Pick the color of glitter you want ( I wanted gold to go with my new dress) and add it into your bowl. I added a few different colors together to get a unique shade….
2. Put the tin foil or whatever you had available inside your shoe to protect it. also it’s a good idea to put some tape around the bottom and edges to make nice crisp lines at the end.
3. Add your mod-podge to your glitter….and mix it together
4. With the paint brush…brush the glitter/mod-podge over your shoes. Don’t bother with small strokes….just coat it on thick all other, this way more glitter will stick to one area. Let it dry and repeat until you are satisfied
5. Let the shoes dry and you’re done! Why pay over $100 bucks for glitter shoes when you can do it for under $20 (could be cheaper for you if you already own some of the materials needed)