DIY Green Tea Matcha Balls
Matcha offers a TON of health benefits which makes it the perfect ingredient to put into your snacks or even latte! It’s made from a high-quality tea where the whole leaves are ingested making it a higher source of nutrients compared to steeped green tea.
Because you’re consuming the whole leaves, matcha can also give you a better start to your morning as it can contain 3x as much caffeine than a cup of steeped tea.
Lately, I’ve been making Green Tea Matcha Lattes in the morning but when I’m running late I wanted to have something I could quickly grab while running out the door. These DIY Green Tea Matcha Balls are not only super easy to make but they’re also delicious!
Why Matcha Is Good For You:
- Packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
Green Tea Matcha Balls
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup add to preference
- 1 tbsp oil coconut or olive
- 1 tbsp matcha green tea
Mix all ingredient together in a bowl and roll into 1" balls. If needed, add water to the mix to help the mix stick together.