When it comes to winter, layering my clothes is the only way I can stay warm. This year I’ve been stocking up on warmer items like vests as they can be worn over just about anything. I ended up finding this vest while I was looking for a holiday outfit at the mall. As you can guess, I didn’t find a holiday outfit but I sure found some other amazing deals. Layer a vest over a butt-up might be one of my favourite ways to layer for the winter. I’ve also listed some other quick and easy ways below as well as cozy sweaters because we all need those!
Also, check out my Winter Boots Post for some affordable options.
10 Ways on How to Layer This Winter
- Belt a Cardigan
- Wear a vest over a button up shirt
- Wear a chunky sweater over a long sleeve top
- Place a crop top over a tank top
- Make a cropped sweater warmer by wearing it over a button-up.
- roll up your cardigan and button-up together
- Wear your fur vest with a long cardigan, and wear that with a t-shirt or tank top.
- Wear cozy high socks under high boots and over leggings for a warm outfit.
- Put a long sweater over a dress
- Layer a chunky scarf over a longer sweater
Shop Cozy Sweaters