Canada Day is right around the corner so now the question is – what to wear? You really have two options when planning for a specific outfit.
- Purchase a unique item for the occasion
- Find items that are in your closet
I usually opt for the 2nd option as I’m frugal but when I saw this Canada Day dress it was too perfect to pass up. I might only wear it a few times during the year but it’s a cool piece to have year to year. (Shop this Canada Day Dress here)
In addition the dress, I have some red and white/jean combos that might be making an appearance. Since I’ll be camping for the weekend a dress might not be the best choice. Check out the list below for some additional ideas on what to wear. I’ve also listed some super fun Canada Day DIYs!
What to Wear for Canada Day Tips
- Create your own DIY Canada Day Shoes
- Design these DIY Canada Day Shorts
- Add Canada Day accessories to your outfit – these can easily be found at craft stores, dollar stores and more
- Simply pair a red shirt with white shorts
- No white shorts? Pair a red/white shirt with denim jeans and add red accessories
- Missing red in your closet? this cute DIY Canada Day Shirt will fix that!