Maui Moisture’s vegan friendly products are now available in Canada. Before receiving these products in the mail for review, I had never heard of them before. My first thought, of course, was “wow, their packaging is so cute” and then I drove more into learning about the products. I have very fine hair so I tend to be cautious with that I put on my hair since I’m working on getting it stronger.
I love that all the products are vegan friendly and contain no chemicals that can harm your hair. They also offer 6 different lines that are each catered to a different hair type – scroll down to learn more.
I tested out the Maui Moisture Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk line which is meant for dry hair.
ALL Maui Moisture products include:
- No mineral oil
- No silicones
- No parabens
- No gluten
- No SLS
- No sulfated surfactants
- No synthetic dye
- YES eco-friendly
- YES pure coconut water
- YES pure aloe juice
Maui Moisture Vegan Friendly Hair Line Includes:
- Coconut Oil + Curl Quench – for thick and curly hair
- Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter – for dry, damaged hair
- Strength & Anti-Breakage + Rich Agave – for chemically damaged hair
- Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean – for frizzy, unruly hair
- Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fibers – for weak, brittle hair
- Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk – for dry hair