This week I am partnering up with Conair Canada and got the chance to try the flat iron from the Elite Collection. I have super fine hair, so I tend to curl my hair on a regular basis, which also makes me a little bit of a flat iron snob. Finding the perfect flat iron can be tough as not everyone’s hair si the same. What’s perfect about the Conair Elite Collection Flat Iron is that is has dual voltage and 6 heat settings. The multiple heat settings allow you to customize the styling tool to the perfect temperature for your hair. For myself, I like to stick to a lower temperature as I have fine hair and try to avoid breakage whenever possible. If you have thicker hair, a higher temperature might be better for you.
Curling Hair With a Straightener Tips
- Apply a heat protective before hand
- Use a flat iron that has different heat settings, allowing you to find the perfect temperature for your hair
- Section your hair to evenly curl your hair
- Rotate the way you turn the flat iron
- Watch the video below for a full demonstration