The other week I had some friends over and was trying to think of a yummy treat to create. I wanted something easy since I didn’t have a lot of time available but also something that looked festive. That’s where these holiday cookies came into play.
How to Create These Last Minute Christmas Cookies:
- Purchase either white chocolate chips or green and red chocolate melts from a bulk store
- Melt Chocolate down in microwave
- Add food colouring if needed
- Dip one side of the cookie into the melted chocolate
- Place onto wax paper – it might seem like the one side of the cookie will have the chocolate removed but once cooled it will peel right off the wax/parchment paper
- Top with sprinkles
- Put into the fridge for an hour till cooled
Be sure to also check out my YouTube video for Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas.