Okay, guys, the holidays are near so I’ve teamed up with some AMAZING bloggers (Ella Pretty Blog, Threads and Blooms, Latest Wrinkle, Teach in Fashion & Pink the Town) to giveaway the ultimate prize pack. One lucky winner will win everything in the prize pack that includes everything listed in this post. How amazing is that? Be sure to read on to learn more about all the prizes that could soon be yours.
Joe Fresh Jewellery: Did you know that Joe Fresh has a new holiday collection at Shoppers Drug Mart? The collection includes necklaces, bracelets and earrings. It’s the perfect touch to any holiday outfit. They also have kids jewellery!
Quo Cosmetics: The Quo Holiday Limited-edition Collection is now available at Shoppers Drug Mart. It includes limited edition palettes, manicure and brow kits and more. Also keep an eye out for Quo’s Tur Artist Eye, Lip & Cheek Palette, Quo Ladies Manicure Kit and Quo by ORLY Perfectly Painted 12-Piece Mini Nail Lacquer Set.
Pair of COUGAR Boots: You won’t be cold this winter with a pair of COUGAR Boots. They will keep your feet warm even in -24C weather. Check out my post about COUGAR Boots here. I’m so obsessed with these boots. I wore them to the Toronto Christmas Market the other weekend and while everyone else was freezing I was all warm and cozy. My feet felt no pain at all. Be sure to check out their wide selection of thermal boots for the winter. You WON’T be disappointed!
IDC Skincare – Limited Edition Holiday Gift Sets: Canada’s IDC introduces four limited-edition skincare sets for holiday gifting. Each set features IDC’s patented technology that simultaneously targets the 16 causes of skin aging with a high concentration of cosmeceutical ingredients. The four sets are: IDC Mise en beauté Express $59.95, IDC Duo Men G2 $49.95, IDC Mise en beauté Ultime $129.95 and the one we are featuring for the giveaway is IDC Mise en beauté Idéal $109.95
$100 Giant Tiger Gift Card: Use this $100 gift card to pick up some stylish items from the Lily Morgan Collection. The Lily Morgan collection can easily take you from day to night while staying on budget! Lily Morgan is confident, versatile and stylish! Stay tuned for my OOTD post featuring Lily Morgan.
PaperMate InkJoy Gel Pens: Never get bored of writing with these different coloured gel pens. These pens will spice up any holiday card you’re writing. Or, bring them to work like I did and have them at your desk. Making boring notes has never been more fun. Plus, now I can really colour cordate everything!
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief: Get pearly whites for the holiday season with the Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief. With all the sweets we will be eating I’m sure there are a few of us who will having some sensitive teeth issues. This toothbrush comes attached with a sensitivity pen that is used to relieve any tooth sensitivity right at the source. What’s even cooler is that it’s stored right in your toothbrush!
Sunbeam WinterLuxe Reverse to Sherpa Heather Throw: For when you need to chase the chill away, this premium ultra-soft reversible throw provides the comfort and added warmth needed to shake off those winter chills fast. The exclusive wiring system senses and adjusts throughout the blanket for the highest peace of mind. Check out the SunBeam throws here.
Baskits: Got someone hard to buy for? Enter Baskits. They have unique baskets for everyone on your list! You can even personalize the basket and get same day delivery in the GTA.
Yves Rocher: Yves Rocher offers entirely botanically-based beauty products and is available worldwide. Their botanists are constantly traveling the world for new botanicals with beauty enhancing properties. They provide beauty, skin, hair and fragrance products and can be purchased in their own stores or online. They care about the safety of you and the environment.
- Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Cleansing Mousse (not pictured) 2017 Release: A smooth and silky mousse that instantly eliminates impurities and makes your complexion appear more luminous.
- Yves Rocher Low Shampoo (not pictured) 2017 Release: 100% botanical origin and inspired by the no shampoo method. Low shampoo is a new way to wash your hair without damaging it. It is a sulfate-free, non-foaming formula and is a delicate cleansing cream that protects the integrity of your hair fiber. Use for nourished, silky, and light hair results.
- Yves Rocher Scrub to Mix (not pictured) 2017 Release: 100% natural exfoliating powder. This is a custom exfoliation – add Scrub to Mix to your cleanser for an exfoliant at your desired strength. A Custom cleanser that suits your changing needs. Skin is left soft, smooth, and radiant.
- Yves Rocher Sensitive Végétal Soothing Moisturizing Cream: A light cream that moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin to make your skin eventually less reactive.
- Sensitive Végétal Soothing Micellar Water 2 in 1: A makeup remover that soothes and tones skin in 1 single step. Strengthens and protects sensitive skin and eliminates impurities.