While champagne is mostly popular around New Year’s Eve, you can still enjoy these Easy DIY Champagne Hacks other times of the year. I enjoy making my glasses – especially during girls night – a little more festive looking.
I took to Pinterest and the world wide web to bring you some of my favourite champagne cocktail ideas. These were so fun to make and I might have eaten a lot of sorbet while filming this video. It was just sitting there in front of me…I had to!
Champagne Hack Ideas:
- Use sprinkles to add a festive look around the rim of your glass
- Add a scope of sorbet into the bottom of your glass
- Stick a popsicle into the glass and pour champagne over top
- Don’t like the taste of champagne? Add some juice first
- Keep your drink colder longer by added frozen fruit
Easy DIY Champagne Hacks Video