source site custom essay writing persuasive essay here prescription online levitra cialis viagra assignment writing service uk source link mit thesis cover page Buy Mometasone Furoate Cream Usp 01 online prescription viagra https://www.lumos.edu/how-to-find-my-ip-address-for-my-router-on-mac/ see url college application essay editing services high from viagra https://geneseelandlordassoc.org/category/film-dissertation/44/ free sites computer search viagra find watch super cialis cheap cheap viagra 100mg generic source link go to site pschology essay follow url consumer reports resume writing services generika viagra thesis example conceptual framework go site creative writing 9gag
Over the weekend I headed to the Scandinave Spa in Blue Mountain. Located just over 2 hours North of the GTA, it’s the perfect relaxation getaway. The Scandinave Spa opened in 2006 and is currently set to open a new 1500 sq ft infra-red Sauna and Relaxation Solaria in January.
For only $55, ($45 on Wednesdays) you receive full access to the Scandinave Baths. The tradition of hot baths, cold plunges and Finnish saunas have a lot of benefits that have just started to gain popularity.
Benefits of Saunas:
Saunas are an effective, healthful method for stress reduction. They stimulate the sweat glands which allows an intense detoxification and cleansing of the skin to occur.
Benefits of Hot Baths and Cold Plunges:
Plunging into hot and cold baths has an uplifting effect on the body and mind.
How to Experience the Scandinave Bath:
- First, warm the body in a both bath, sauna or steam room. This helps to open your pores and starts the detoxifying process.
- Next, plunge into a cold bath or the snow! This is the hardest part but jump in fast as going in slow is harder. The cold plunge rinses the toxins from the skin and closes the pores. It also helps to increase your heart rate and enhances blood circulation.
- Lastly, jump into one of the warm baths. This helps to re-establish equilibrium as your system to returning to a normal resting state. I also suggest taking the time to relax by the fire or in a hammock. I spent a good hour sleeping in a hammock!
- Repeat these steps over and over!
The Scandinave Bath Experience includes:
- All day access
- Finnish Sauna
- Norwegian Steam Bath
- Thermal & Nordic Waterfalls
- Hot Baths (3)
- Cold Plunges (3)
- Solariums (3)
- Outdoor Relaxation areas
- Outdoor Fireplaces
Lastly, some other facts to remember before visiting the Scandinave Spa is that they do not take any reservations. Only 120-150 people can be in the spa at once, so go early. Cameras/Cell phones must be left in your lockers. Bathing suits are mandatory and I suggest bringing along a water bottle, sandals and a bathrobe. You also have the option of purchasing a water bottle and a renting a robe if needed.
Thank you so much for having me over the weekend, Scandinave Spa. I could not believe how relaxed I felt after – my whole body felt like jelly. I’m already planning my visit back!