Weddings are expensive, so finding ways that you can save money is already a great idea. One of the most effective way to cut costs is to use a DIY where possible and for weddings creating a fun DIY backdrop is the perfect place to start. We’ve rounded up the top 5 DIY backdrops for weddings that can either be used for in outdoor or indoor wedding.
1. Create a DIY flower backdrop using either real flowers or faux flowers found at your local dollar store.
2. Go vintage and create this unique backdrop that incorporates a rustic, yet girly look. If you love shopping at 2nd hand shops, this DIY would be perfect for you.
3. Pick up fabric in your desired wedding colours and drape them from a DIY backdrop holder. You could also use curtains or even shower curtains if you find a pattern you like. No one will ever know the difference.
4. Create a DIY letter backdrop with either a saying such a ‘LOVE’ or the couples initials. This creates a unique backdrop that also provides beautiful lighting at night for photos and dancing. One of my favourites.
5. Let the kid out from inside you and create a DIY balloon backdrop for your wedding. This inexpensive backdrop will save you money as the items can be purchased at your dollar store, you can set it up yourself and the kids at the wedding will have a blas with the balloons after. Image credit.