I’m a huge fan of hats and had been on the hunt for the perfect one since last fall but quickly gave up once the season was ending. When I was looking I kept seeing hats that were too floppy which caused them to look messy or they went far down on my head. But this season is different because I found a hat and I’m hoping to find a few more fall ones to add to my collection.The other weekend, I was walking around Joe Fresh getting party materials for my brother’s surprise party and I came across this hat for only $14! Perfect price and fit. This also leads to where do you guys store all your hats so they don’t get mis-shaped?
5 Ways to Style Fall Hats
- Wear your hair down with the hat
- Put your hair in a side pony-tail
- Create a cute fishtail braid to the side
- Bad hair day? Bunch your hair under the hat and leave some bangs hang out the front
- Create a cute bun at the back of your head to keep your hair out of your way