Textured Waves with a Blunt Line: The unfinished, rock and roll inspired look, is all about playing with texture. Give your locks an unstructured wave that is full of volume and defined by a blunt line. Stars like Rachel McAdams and Emily Blunt have been spotted with this loose, edgy look.
Try it at home – How to Achieve Textured Hair Waves[columns_row width=”half”] [column][/column] [column][/column] [/columns_row]
1. Prep the hair by misting flow zeroFRICTION Detangling Treatment™ to release tangles and comb through.
2. Follow with a light mist of flow radiantARMOR™ Heat Protect Spray for added thermal protection.
3. Apply a small amount of flow TOUCHABLE TEXTURE™ Design Cream, from scalp to ends. This will provide separation into the foundation of the look.
4. Blow dry with your fingers, instead of a brush, as this will enhance texture.
5. Take ribbons of hair, and begin wrapping them around a large barrel curling iron from the mid-section towards the ends, and leave the ends out for that extra tousled look. Work around the head in random sections, alternating the direction of the wrap.