Yay! Today, is the first day of Spring and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve unpacked my open toed shoes and they are ready to be worn; the only problem is my feet don’t exactly look Spring/Summer ready. I’ve been wearing socks, boots, slippers anything to hide and keep my feet warm over the fast few months and I admit that my nails have not been painted for a while. If your feet sound something like mine, don’t you worry they can be saved.
I recently tried out the MICRO Pedi which basically is an at home pedicure system as I like to call it and just runs off batteries. It can give you smoother feet within seconds so you can slip on those sling back pumps and not worry about your feet looking like they just came out of hibernation. The painless device has been given the seal of approval by the American Podiatric Medical Association and has a unique micro-mineral roller that spins 360 degrees, 30 times per second to rid feet of hard and rough skin.
I have very ticklish feet and am not a personal fan of that nail filer sound (it gives me the shivers) which is what I originally thought using the MIRCO Pedi would sound like but it doesn’t. I was able to use the device without feeling uncomfortable or giving the shivers! Also, there is a MICRO Pedi Men available as well!
Specific Product Details:
- Each MICRO Pedi comes with an extra coarse micro-mineral replacement roller
- Rollers come in different coarseness: Blue (extra coarse) and Golden Blue (specifically for men’s rougher skin)
- Each roller can be used 10 – 20 times, depending on time spent during each use
- Clean the rollers using the provided cleaning brush
- The MICRO Pedi is water resistant and the head of the unit can be rinsed under running water but avoid submerging the rollers in water
- MICRO Pedi is suitable for adults; not suitable for children or people with red, irritated, inflamed or infected skin
- Battery operated (2AA – not included)
Availability: Shoppers Drug Mart, www.micropedi.ca, or call (800) 473-0941 Price: $49.99